You are here
This position is now filled
Assistant Finance Manager
- MNC company culture - efficient and independent
- Great employee benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a luxury automotive agent. It has been in Taiwan for couple of years and the business is growing stably. They're looking to expand their business in Taiwan and is in need of great talents with excellent language skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Develop and maintain finance and accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely finance/accounting activities including cash management, credit control, general ledger preparation, financial reports, audit preparation, budget and forecast supports.
- Response for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain an adequate system of accounting records.
- Collaborate with team/cross department to meet business goals and objectives.
- Support CFO with special projects and workflow process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
Finance and Accounting experience
Hands on accounting experience - AP, AR, reconciliation and etc.
Fluent in English
What's on Offer
The company offers great career progression and nice exposure.