You are here
Assistant Digital SP&O Manager
- MNC with Strong Product Portfolio and Pipeline
- Great career progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day.
- Develop and present Market/Consumer/Category trends to key Customers
- New product market entry and execution
- Work with teams to develop a right POA message plan to shape customer mindset and behaviors
- Periodical competitor/ market dynamic update
- Looking after the trade marketing promotions
- Build a sustainable internal integrated collaboration model to ensure high quality execution in trade.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business management or major in Pharmaceutical/medical related. Master degree is preferable
- 5 years experiences in multinational company of health care or FMCG industry. 2 years trade marketing experience.
- Field sales, KA mgmt., Virtual channel experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of Trade Marketing, KA management and E-commerce
- Strong communication and presentation skills in oral and written Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great employee benefits