You are here
Assistant Accounting Manager
Assistant Accounting Manager with leadership experience
Accounting full function experience.
About Our Client
Our client has a network of over 70 offices located globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. The company itself is also listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Moreover, being one of the largest export trading business in Taiwan, the company is seeking an Assistant Accounting Manager for their Taoyuan location.
- Anticipate and manage risks for the day to day activity and deliver monthly/annual reports.
- Consistent involvement in the decision making process by creating management indicators and reports.
- Task driven and detail oriented to actively drive and perform in daily accounting activities.
- Lead and manage a team.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly self-motivated individual and with the ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good time management and strong communication experience.
- Good command of Mandarin and English is required.
- SAP user.
- Minimal of 5 years solid accounting work experience.
What's on Offer
The position will motivate you to reach your fullest potential and it would be a great career advancement opportunity. The company also offers great educational training programs along with oversea development chances.