You are here
Assistant Accounting Manager
Attractive salary package and diverse working environment
Heavy investment in developing its employees
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top leaders in the luxury industry, a fashion house specializing in fur, ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, leather goods, and fashion accessories. Our client is commonly recognized as one of the most respectful luxury brands in the industry.
- Reconcile daily sales transactions to ensure the consistency across various information systems and keep accurate records for each retail store.
- Give advice, guidance and support on all financial matter. Perform scenario simulations and analysis to facilitate business decisions and participate in ad hoc projects.
- Assist for annual budget and quarterly forecast. Provided scenario analysis to facilitate decision making process.
- Review VAT, withholding tax and prepares annual tax filing. Liaise with external auditor. Review transfer pricing audit documents and supervise intercom billings.
- Review inventory movement, close monitor the slow moving item. Collaborate with merchandiser and retail team to work out action plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in finance / accounting or related discipline. Qualified accountant preferred.
- 7 years of working experiences in accounting role. Prefers MNC background.
- Team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, fluent in verbal and written English.
- Working experience in Luxury, FMCG or retail experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure in the reporting and analysis domain.
- Heavy investment in training and developing its employees.
- Attractive salary package and diverse working environment.