You are here
Asia Sales Manager
- High level of Autonomy
- Great chance to expose to Asia Pacific region
About Our Client
Our client is a UK listed global specialty chemicals company which provides customer support of a wide range of chromium chemical products.
- Maintain the highest levels of integrity in dealing with customers.
- Establish customer call plans based on key customers and sales targets.
- Develop Strategic Sales Plans (SSPs) to achieve sales objectives.
- Identify and develop opportunities to partner with customers to provide value- added solutions, focusing efforts at all levels in the customer's business to achieve sales.
- Manage the resolution of customer issues and complaints.
- Develop and complete midyear and full year personal objectives which are aligned with overall business strategy
- Stay abreast of key market and technical trends through educational opportunities and participation at industry meetings.
- Gather and report information about competitors, products and practices.
- Provide management oral and written call reports as required.
- Manage T&E budget in accordance with department objectives and company policies.
- Negotiate price, terms and contracts with customers and distributors.
- Develop sales forecasts and budgets as needed by management.
- Perform special projects and market analysis as directed by management.
- Perform all administrative duties as required by management.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree, or equivalent in chemistry, chemical engineering or other technical discipline is strongly preferred. An MBA or similar degree is desirable.
- Minimum of five years work experience in the disciplines of sales or marketing in the Region.
- Demonstrated success in customer and distributor management.
- Technical knowledge of the chemical or metal treatment industry preferred.
- Multi language skills (Japanese, Korean) preferred.
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in and manage across functional teams.
- Ability to develop presentations based on technical and business matters.
What's on Offer
High level of Autonomy
Great chance to expose to Asia Pacific region