You are here
- Profitable Business
- Innovative and Creative Environment
About Our Client
Our client is the leading provider of test solutions for global manufacturers of consumer electronics. They are now looking for a young potential to join their Finance team in Taipei.
The Accounts Receivable Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of the accounts receivable cycle handling customer's creation, credit limits, orders creation, invoicing, collection and cash receipts.
- Review customer orders for completeness and compliance with company policies
- Create and invoice orders in the ERP system
- Ensure completeness of all supporting documents
- Coordinate shipment scheduling with Operation and Sales
- Perform collection and cash receipts on assigned accounts
- Weekly collection status and bad debt calculation
- Create new customers in the ERP system, assign and maintain credit limits
- Provide all required information for internal and external audits including SOX audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Recent ERP experience preferred
- Experience in Accounts Receivable and Sales Order
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Accounts Receivable experience at least 4-5 years
- International collection experience
- Superior level in Excel
- Ability to PDF archive and move documents electronically
- Experience in supporting audits - pulling and researching documents.
What's on Offer
Our client provides an innovative environment where they encourage and reward excellent performance.