You are here
- Global company and market leader
- Excellent employment benefit and salary package
About Our Client
US company provides innovations in wireless testing solutions
- Using C/C++ to integrate equipment, flows, and devices into applications.
- Understand how all the components interact and work together to solve a complex problem.
- Verify results by understanding wireless communication standards, automated requirements, and RF physical layers.
- Work closely with FAEs, AEs, and R&D to define requirements and verify solutions.
- Customer facing responsibilities including demos and technical support.
- Document work done, issues found, and recommended solutions
The Successful Applicant
- C/C++ programming
- Proven troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving skills required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- RF/Wireless knowledge is desired
What's on Offer
Guarantee 13 months income plus bonus and stock option