You are here
- Listed Company
- Dynamic and Entrepreneurial Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading premium drinks company globally. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to join their Taipei office.
Reporting to Controller, you'll be leading a small to medium size team while managing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all transactions and ledgers are recorded in an accurate and timely manner for trade spend payments, sales, and stock related transactions.
- Manage the accuracy of order to catch related master data, gate keeper for pricing setup in SAP and customer related policy
- Partner with business to support commercial operations and overall company objectives
- Ensure external and internal reporting requirements are met
The Successful Applicant
- Strong academic record, good university degree, including solid accounting and tax knowledge.
- Advance reading, writing and conversation skills in both English & Mandarin
- At least 3 years audit experience in big 4 CPA firms and other couple years people manager experience in accounting in multi-national companies.
- 8-10 years working experience, includes 2-3 years management role
- FMCG industry is plus
What's on Offer
- Pleasant working environment
- Excellent career development