You are here
- Decent working environment and open minded company culture
- Regional exposure and opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global business service provider that offers customized office solutions and event planning. The company has operations across 9 countries in the most signature building of the cities.
- Perform financial and operational activities to ensure compliance to all statutory requirements and company/group policies.
- Actively liaise with the HQ finance team manager and provide monthly financial reports to the Head Office
- Ensure compliance with local tax requirements and report to the group tax manager on related issues
- Communicate and collaborate closely with the Operations manager and City head
- Responsible to manage the group's accounting systems - Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP system. To ensure transition of accounting records to new ERP - Net Suite (to be implemented in FY 2015)
- Ensure compliance with local legal requirements, employment related laws, social / employment insurance
- Report findings, identify areas of weakness, make appropriate recommendations and monitor follow up actions.
- Liaise with external auditor on annual audit and prepare financial statements for the company
- Liaison with external advisors on tax, audit, banking, legal and other regulatory filings
- Cash flow projections and treasury management
- Perform ad hoc operational duties as delegated and required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting; Professional qualifications like CPA or its equivalent is preferred
- Around 5-7 years accounting experience preferably in the hospitality or serviced office industry, at least 2-3 years in managerial / supervisory level
- Good command of English, native proficiency of local language
- Well organized, self-motivated and high degree of initiative
- Can work independently and under pressure
- Good sense of internal control and strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers work life balance and great opportunities.