You are here
- Be able to expose to all functions of business and involve in decision making
- Young, energetic and diverse working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading company in the sporting goods retail industry. Stocks all kinds of sporting goods in hyper stores, the company keeps introducing the most innovative designs and passion to the world of sports and customers.
- Ensure company and the local standards and accounting rules are observed and respected.
- Ensure accounting, social and tax information compiled with local regulation and provided on time for your scope.
- Anticipate and manage risks for your activity.
- Actively involved in the decision making process by generating management reports and indicators.
- Eager to challenges and task driven to assist in daily accounting activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate in sports, task driven, highly self-motivated, and strive for excellence under pressure.
- Has had prior working experience in Big 4 under audit/assurance team.
- BA Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Creative and want to grow and show your ability.
- Great team-player.
- Outstanding communication skills, fluent in verbal and written Mandarin and English.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Excel and IT will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Young, energetic and diverse working environment.
- Solid training program. Be able to expose to all functions of business and involve in critical decision making. A chance to "run your business" and become a multi-functional profession.
- Competitive salary package and monthly sales bonus.