You are here
- Based in Taichung City
- A Highly Autonomous Role
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in technology for processing wood, glass and numerous materials. It designs, manufactures and distributes machines, corresponding systems and software for different industries, to date, it accumulated more than 200 registered patents. It operates through numerous industrial sites, branches and agents and selected dealers all over the world.
In order to support the Taiwan Sales Branch, the Accountant will be in charge of administrative and accounting activities, and report to the CFO & Operations Manager in the regional head office.
- Oversee month-end closure, making sure that the accounts are correct according to the accounting principles featured by HQs.
- Deliver financial reports, ensure timely delivery of monthly and quarterly Profit & Loss reports.
- Prepare credit and cash flow report for submittal to company's Controllers.
- Liaising with solicitors, auditors and Financial HQ, customs, tax office and banks.
- Support the creation and approval of orders and handling of payments.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree in Accounting or equivalent technical experience.
- At least 5 years of working experience in administration/accounting/sales administration department.
- Self-motivated and proactive person with an analytical mind and proven problem-solving skills, able to multi-task.
- Language ability: fluent in English (reading, listening, writing and speaking)
- Computer skills: proficient in MS Excel formulas and tables, preferably with experience using ERP or Oracle software system.
What's on Offer
- Opportunities to tackle a wide range of job contents, steep learning curve.
- Sizeable multi-national company that provides an exciting working environment where frequent communication between nations is needed.
- Comprehensive and solid training program that provides its employees support throughout their career path.