You are here
Accountant / Senior Accountant
- Excellent Package of Salaries and Benefits
- A Positive and Friendly Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in designing, manufacturing, and selling fans, heat exchangers, and compressor for industrial applications. In their Taiwan office, they focus primarily on the supply and maintenance of fans, compressors and rotary regenerative heat exchangers for the petrochemical, steel-making and power generation industries.
The main responsibility of this role is to optimise the business processes of the company, provide accurate financial information before deadlines while ensuring that financial operations are conducted in accordance with the company's standards and statutory legislation.
- Maintain the accuracy of accounting record.
- Monitor the execution of internal control to make sure that the company will not be exposed to financial risks and also comply with company directions and external legislation.
- Conduct effective internal control for the process of financial transactions.
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors to prepare for audit review.
- Generate weekly cash flow management statements to support the monitoring and managing of cash flows.
- Develop reliable financial forecasts for different business units.
- Control working capital effectively to reduce exposure to financial risks.
- Examine and analyse current business process to look for opportunities for improvement.
- Familiar oneself with the Colfax Business Systems (CBS).
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting from a first or second tier university.
- At least 3 years of solid working experience in accounting roles, preferably with good understanding of the mining industry and also worked as auditor before in Big 4 Accounting firms.
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified is preferred
- Sufficient understanding of relevant local legislation.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English with good verbal and oral skills.
- Comfortable about meeting deadlines, can work under pressure independently.
- Detail-oriented person with outstanding analytical mindset, demonstrates flexibility and good time-management skills.
What's on Offer
Our client provides their employee excellent prospects for career growth and promotion while opportunities for global travel and network.