You are here
ABM, MNC, Food (premium brand), great marketing budget
Great marketing budget
About Our Client
Our client is the leading F&B company with great marketing resources and multiple categories with vibrant brand image
- Co-plan with Senior Brand Manager to define and propose assigned product Marketing positioning and strategy including definition of marketing mix, marketing tools, consumer target groups, pricing, etc.,
- Assist Brand Manager to define and propose communication and advertising strategies, briefing consequently the communication agencies
- Supervises commercials and advertisements local adaptation as needed
- Plan and execute the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns within assigned budget and timeline, including adv., media, digital, PR and consumer campaign.
- Track implementation of marketing activities and evaluate performance with planned KPIs.
- Support analyses and market research for new product launches in Taiwan
- Work with Trade Marketing team ensuring the trade initiatives/POP materials are matched with brand guidelines and measures the effectiveness of the project.
- Liaises with Trade Marketing and Commercial functions to monitor the sales plan and analyses deviations of the results
- Lead packaging development of assigned brand(s), and work with packaging functions and/or external agencies to ensure the compliance with guidelines and project network / timeline are met
- Logistic management for co-packing items
- Coordinate with research team on research projects including brand heath tracking, advertising effectiveness, brand usage and other ad-hoc researches.
- Maintains updated knowledge of product competitive position, market trend and sell in& out sales performances, freshness, distribution and pricing analysis.
Financial and Operational Management
- Budget management and reporting
- PO management
- Ad hoc compliance and Legal assignment
The Successful Applicant
Role competence :
- Good in planning, coordination, and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Strong on communication, organization, detail-orientation and time management skills
- Positive thinking, self-driven& motivated and responsible
- Quick response, sense of urgency
- Able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Brand plan and detailed execution
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer attractive package and this role has great exposure for career growth