Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
The Asia Channel/Business management Manager has dual role.
Channel aspects: Responsible for revenue growth in a defined territory, region, and industry/technology. Managing all aspects of demand creation through having an entrepreneur mindset, building strong customer relationships through ECE, and managing internal and external stakeholders. This may include developing and/or supporting the pipeline through customer/distributor visits, promotion of product through training and functioning as a project manager. In addition, this individual is responsible for providing forecast accuracy through the S&OP process and will also participate in contract negotiations.
Business management aspects: this individual will ensure budget gap linearity is achieved through time. This includes and not limited to driving different department on gaps.
- 10 years business development experience in Sensor and MEMS industry
- World leading company
In this role you will lead a team of four to achieving sales targets while maintaining and building relationships with key customers.
- Joined a well established MNC Medical Device
- Proactive and enthusastic sales manager required
In this role you will handle the division which is the growth driver of the company.
- Opportunity to handle the division which is the growth driver of the com
- Opportunity to lead a national sales team of 8 specialists
The Practice Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organising, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives.
- Attractive salary package and incentive
- Entrepreneur mind-set and enjoy challenges
An optoelectronics company is looking for a Sales Manager to develop new clients in AOI industry for visual defects related sensor.
- Flexibility to build up your own team
- Direct exposure to management level of the company
PLC Sales Account Manager is responsible for PLC product and need to work with country/ sales manager to drive the preparation and review of Close Plans for all identified major deals in the region. He/She will ensure the validity of sales strategy and pricing strategy of each major deal.
- Leading salary in market
- Creative and dynamic working environment
A MNC is looking for an OEM sales manager.
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Annual domestic and international staff travel
This position is responsible for the assigned territory - Taiwan. This position has accountability and authority for distributor sales activities in the mentioned territory and to develop new business opportunities in accordance with global strategy.
- Work From Home
- Reporting Directly to Regional Director in Singapore
Sales head role and lead a sales team to drive sales
- Listed company in NASDAQ
- Multi-brands ownership experience
A Sales Manager position has arisen responsible for 7 Regional Sales Reps. This position focuses on wound care hospital team. Reporting to the General Manager, your role would be to motivate and develop this team towards achieving sales and activity targets.
- Chance to handle the division which is the growth driver of the company
- Chance to lead a national sales team of 8 specialists