Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
The Practice Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organising, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives.
- Attractive salary package and incentive
- Entrepreneur mind-set and enjoy challenges
Sales and Channel Manager is responsible for overall sales, marketing, pricing and distribution strategies. This role also needs to establish effective direct sales as well as for working together with dealers toward the achievement of division and company's sales objectives.
- Join this well-established MNC Medical Device from Europe
- Strong experiences in direct sales and distributors
Meeting Sales goals, negotiation, selling to customer needs, motivation for Sales, Sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing processes, market knowledge, developing budgets, staffing.
- World's bestselling brand of garden tools
- Sales Manager
High brand visibility
- A well-known mutlinational FMCG company
- Great potential for the brand
Our client is a digital media and has operation over more than 100+ channels . They mainly focus on entertainment related channels both via traditional media and also new media platform. At the moment they are recruiting for Head of Sales.
- Senior Managerial Position
- Working for One of the Largest TV Network Company
DSM is responsible of leading Central & South sales team to achieve annual budget plan, drive safety portfolio growth, territory & account management and KOL relationship management.
- Enjoy challenges of complexity and diversity
- Chance to lead a large scale sales team of 5 Sales Reps
An Aftermarket Sales Manager is to provide leadership, direction and oversight for the Taiwan aftermarket territory. The sales responsibilities are focused on aftermarket sales business. This is an individual contributor role.
- Aftermarket Sales & Service Manager
- One of the biggest leading manufacturer company
The deputy manager is hired to assist with the planning, coordination, development and administration or programs and projects. And the job acts as a stepping stone to senior management positions.The deputy managers have myriad duties, from setting schedules to developing solutions for problems that arise during operations. They often help with hiring and training too, and should be able to handle the day-to-day tasks of the manager if they are absent.
- Regional Deputy Sales Manager
- One of the biggest Rubber Corp company in Asia
Our client is an European brand and has a long presence in Taiwan. They are currently recruiting Project Manager reporting to Project Director in Singapore.
- Managerial Senior Level Position
- Ground Transportation Experiences