Sales - General Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
"Optimize the exploitation of short/long term market and profit potentials in Taiwan"
To accomplish this, support development of the overall MPC strategy and Sales strategies for Commercial/Heavy duty vehicles, services and parts.
Implement these strategies and manage the operative business of the company efficiently. Ensure and provide efficient support and seamless supply of retail networks with parts and technical services.
- Opportunity to start-up a branch office in Taiwan
- Attractive salary package
Main goal of this role will be increase the brand awareness and user base through different partnership corporation across different industry. Directly approach with the EC shopping platform and acquire them to join the company platform, last but not least, enhance the product visibility and promote the platform to make it the market leader in Taiwan.
- Market Leader brand in E-Commerce Shopping Platform industry
- Innovative, flexible start up and fast growing internationally
- Responsible for the business development within Taiwan with a key focus multiline insurance sales including below lines:
- Product liability
- Marine cargo insurance
- Property damage and business interruption insurance
- Financial lines
- Coordinate the flow of information exchanged between the various clients and insurers
- Excellent after sales services incl. customer service and insurance handling
- Managing the risks involved in the activities performed by the company
- Ensure compliance with local laws and national and international insurance regulations as well as sanction limitations
- Multinational Insurance Company since 1970s
- Strong Track Record in Leadership and People Development
This position is to report to Country Manager and manage a team of direct report 10 persons. The main responsibilities would be manage sales operation, people/team development and allocate man power.
This position is accountable for the sales, service, operational and financial performance of a group of business unites. This Director directly supervises the sales and operation team.
- Managerial Senior Level Position
- People Development Experiences