Sales - Field Sales jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Field Sales jobs
In this role you will ensure the achievement of sales targets for the facial division, while maintaining and building relationships with key customers.
- Chance To Upgrade Your Sales Experience To A High Level Key Account Role
- Chance To Work For A Reputable And Market Leading Pharmaceutical MNC
As a Regional Sales Manager, he/she will in charge for OTC channel, PCS, Hyper and PX channel management.
Leading a senior team for Key Account management and field sales operation team.
Mainly responsible for Infant/Children Nutrition from sales planning, staff training, and revenue achieving.
- Stable career, great working environment
- People management opportunity
Based in Taiwan with over 70% travel to China. The Practice Development Manager has general responsibilities for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives.
- Chance to Travel All Over China and Staying at Hotels With 4 Stars or Above
- Product Training in the US
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to work in an global company for the factory automation equipment business in semiconductor industry in Asia. Based in Taipei City in the first 6 months you will be building the business with Semiconductor manufacturers. There's foreseeable plan to be relocated to Shanghai after the whole-round training in Taiwan.
- Great chance to have regional experience to China
- Offers a stimulating working experience, continuous growth opportunities
This is a newly create position, which will be the key player of the company to acquire new potential business to become their partner and promoting the product/service to the market proactively.
- Fast pace with great promotion opportunity
- Outstanding benefits, including travel and exercise allowances
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of Dental Implant products
- Responsible fore Dental GP and HP in central Taiwan areas
- Handles product related promotional activities and post sales services
- Aggressively deploy new customer initiative
- Managing inquiries from new / existing customers
- Build and implement customer relationship management processes
- Assist Sales Manager in business development and marketing for central Taiwan
- Accurate planning and forecasting of sales performance
- Work closely with Sales Manager to achieve sales target
- Liaise for special assignment such as convention, exhibition etc.
- Working For an Innovative Medical Device MNC
- Strong Product with Technology Breakthrough
- Sales Achievement & Collection management
- Be responsible for obtaining profitable achievement of actual sales vs. sales target through guiding PSs to be aligned with BU strategies and incentive scheme
- Ensure optimal execution of plans of action (PoA), promotional activities and territory plans by PSs in the team Sales Planning
- Regularly monitor and collect necessary information on the market / competitor / company to identify the business opportunities/threats (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional activity plan and sales effort)
- Develop Area business plan based on key objectives and allocate resources (e.g. call, budget, coaching time) to get maximized sales outcomes.Customer Focus/Management Maintain/reinforce contact and relationship with key accounts/customers to leverage it for gaining market intelligence.
- Manage ＂Medical Thought Leaders＂ at the responsible area to efficiently deliver product related scientific information
- Working with products that have strong brand awareness and market share
- Chance to upgrade from area field sales to a key account role
- Meet or exceed sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Pre-call plan to identify sales opportunities meet health care professional's needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build product discussions
- Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with KOL and office staff.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to persuade targeted health care professionals to promote products.
- Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Innovative Products with Strong Brand Presence
- Working With Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
- Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to IT storage solutions, and train the account team.
- Develops relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Configures and documents IT storage software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Assumes a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and IT storage management.
- Great chance to work in a multinational company
- Excellent strength of product quality