Sales - Business Development jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
Business Development Manager needs to identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- One of the top fortune 500 American manufacturer company of industrial tools
- Regional scope
- Market Leader brand in Business Integration Service
- Strong top management team
This position is responsible for creating demand for Seal Sales and developing demand for seal products, technically supporting a limited number of targeted accounts in the territory, and successfully managing the distributor relationship within the assigned region in order to develop and maximize the sale of seal products to users.
- Seal Territory Sales Manager
- One of the biggest Machinery company in the world
Our client a growing pharma company is looking for seasoned candidate who has solid experience in launching product across the globe. The candidate has to have strong connections and track record of searching the affiliates and distributors in different markets as well as partner management.
- Support from the management and open minded culture
- Excellent regiona/global exposure
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company which employees have plenty of regional exposure and multinational culture. They're currently looking for a seasoned BD managers to cover APAC.
- Flexible and open minded company culture.
- Regional exposure and expanding markets.
Our client a global top MNC pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
- Our client provides exciting opportunities globally.
- Excellent employee benefit
The Business Developer is responsible for Automotive or Fingerprint business line to define the market and engage with new customers.
- Great Employee Benefits and Compensation
- Good career progression opportunities
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the Testing / Certification businesses to sell into ODM/OEM industry. With various certification solution, the BDM(Business Development Manager) should be able to identify, penetrate and develop new business opportunity to expand the market value for our client.
- International exposure to co-work with good counterparts
- Flexible and dynamic working culture
Business development role, helps to develop customer and promote call center outsource services for any potential clients in any industry.
Internal coordination and deliver high quality service which meets clients' expectation.
- Competitive salary package
- Work-life balance working environment
The Business Development Manager is responsible for expanding relationships with existing accounts as well as developing new ones in FSI(Financial Service Institution) territory. He/She will establish and execute sales plans and go-to-market strategies to grow revenue.
- Long lasting career opportunities at a branding MNC in IT industry.
- Excellent chance to acquire the knowledge and skills of service selling.