Sales - Account Manager jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
Regional sales responsibility for most of the company's commercial products for assigned customers based in Taiwan. Organize, plan, and manage company's business development efforts for this major area of international business in order to meet the division sales objectives. In addition to meeting annual sales objectives, this CSM will also be responsible for overall customer satisfaction for customers in his/her scope of responsibility.
- One of the world's largest suppliers of advanced aerospace products
- Spplier to international space programs!
Our client is a multinational company and has around 30 persons in Taiwan. This company's main product is in confectionary category. They are currently recruiting Key Account Manager reporting to their sales head.
- Outstanding Experiences in Key Account Management
- Handle the Largest Account in the Company
This Micron & UMC Account Sales will take charge of UMC & Micron accounts for whole functions customers from middle level to senior level and directly reports to APAC Sales VP in Singapore.
- Regional exposure - directly reports to regional head in Singapore
- Great chance to work in an international company
The company is looking for a passionate Account manager who will partner with their customers and ensure their long-term success. The Account manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
- One of the world's leading provider of engines
- Offers great job progression and working over sea opportunity
Strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As account executive, should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals. Ultimately, should be able to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts.
- One of the largest manufacturing and electronics company in Europe
- Opportunity to transfer to oversea office
A MNC pharmaceutical that produces branded and generic drugs is looking for talented Key Account Manager with 2-3 years of experience in healthcare industry.
As a pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals within a specific geographic area.
- Strong product line and abundant internal resources
- Good individual ownership and ability to think outside the box
Our client is looking for Assistant Key Account Manager handling hyper and other key accounts channel. They are looking for someone who is entrepreneur, strategic, young talent with potential.
- Key Account Management Role
- Large Multinational Company
Our client is a world leader in designing marketing programs that help their clients to measure their success and market share. They have been established for more than 20 years and have more than 30 offices worldwide. Some of the major clients include Wellcome, 7-Eleven, Dairy Farm Group etc. They are looking for a Program Manager reporting to Country Head.
- Account Manager with a Global Company
- Excellent communication and project management skills
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to ensure delivery of the B2B Product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics for Game Vendor and Licensees (website, mobile platforms). He/She will monitor industry trends and user feedback to anticipate business needs, collect requirements from stakeholders, develop functional specifications, coordinate and refine technical and User Interface designs and deliver high-quality projects on-time.
- Excellent Multinational Company with great working atmosphere
- Career development, sales skills improvement, profitable company
The Account Manager needs to promote and sell the organisation's products or services and maintain relationships with existing Taiwan UMC / DRAM accounts. Typical primary responsibilities include serving as a customer key contact liaison, maintain existing business, to gain competitive business and next generation/expansion opportunities and providing customer service with enhanced user experience, rather than acquiring new accounts.
- Excellent salary: base + car allowance + competitive bonus structure
- True career opportunities domestically and globally