Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- Featured JobTainanPermanent
- Consistently upholds all Rinchem policies, practices and procedures
- Develops people to their highest potential through necessary training and excellent performance management (hiring, performance appraisals, MMFs, positive feedback, discipline and termination)
- Develops, maintains and deploys operational business plans for the facility to meet corporate Safety, Accuracy, Productivity, Profitability goals; personalizes these goals for all CSC employees
- Ensures proper storage for each product and on-time delivery to customer; Maintains facility and operational quality standards to ensure a safe warehouse in compliance with corporate goals/policies, showcase guidelines, and compliant with pertinent regulations
- Great career progression
- Management scope
- Help implement indirect procurement strategies and all the planned key milestone, globally and regionally.Guide and facilitate procurement services (incl. supplier evaluation & management, category spend analysis, review of contract & agreement, and negotiation strategy, etc.) to the Company's purchasing area.
- Co-work with indirect procurement manager to update, improve procurement policies and set action plan to meet the needs of local affiliate.
- Managing knowledge transfer procedure between and other inter-functions end user: planning, auditing, and training.
- Excellent package, at least APEC level in terms of experience.
- Annual leave more than local policy. Start from first year.