Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
One of the world's largest manufacturers of starters and alternators, temperature control units and wiper blades in automotive industry. Currently looking for Production/Capacity Manager.
- Great package.
- Work under global leading automotive manufacturer.
The Sales & Production Planner will support COO's line function by planning BU, KD and spare parts ordering/production/sales plan. The work requires deep understanding overall operation status and comprehensive market intelligence (commercial vehicle)
- Excellent Package
- Great opportunity to join global leading business in automotive
A Multinational Healthcare Leader in Taiwan is looking for Supply Chain Management talents.
- Great package with multinational company
- Great/foresee career potential
Full-function supply chain team leader
- well-known US own brand company
- Strong product lines with aggressive sales revenue increase
- Manage daily requirements and communication with the panel suppliers
- Drive panel price indication communication and ensure ongoing continuous improvements with the panel suppliers.
- Support and work cross functionally with team in USA including monthly reconciliations.
- Maintain offered panel price in the system and track monthly panel purchase cost
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reports for management and suppliers as needed
- Regional and global exposure
- Strategic planning role and key decision maker
The order fulfilment specialist for being the coordination between suppliers, customers and the company to make smooth and productive process.
- Inventory management
- Cost down for logistics cost
- Forecast planning
- E&O management
- Comprehensive package
- New start up business