Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
An US start-up company with strong performance in outdoor consumer products. Strong IP and R&D and now leveraging its software/digital values to build a technology/innovation barrier in the market.
Their operation office based in Taiwan, taking responsibility of procurement and supply chain operation in Asian IT manufacturing. Looking for supply chain, capacity, material control talents.
- Joining start-up company with stable growing track.
- Visible career potential and path in procurement and supply chain.
Full-function supply chain team leader
- well-known US own brand company
- Strong product lines with aggressive sales revenue increase
- Manage daily requirements and communication with the panel suppliers
- Drive panel price indication communication and ensure ongoing continuous improvements with the panel suppliers.
- Support and work cross functionally with team in USA including monthly reconciliations.
- Maintain offered panel price in the system and track monthly panel purchase cost
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reports for management and suppliers as needed
- Regional and global exposure
- Strategic planning role and key decision maker
The order fulfilment specialist for being the coordination between suppliers, customers and the company to make smooth and productive process.
- Inventory management
- Cost down for logistics cost
- Forecast planning
- E&O management
- Comprehensive package
- New start up business