Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
Supply Chain full functions, focus on supply/demand planning and also in charge of forecasting, inventory control. Responsible for overall accurate demand and system integrity.
- Leading FMCG company
- Competitive salary, career progression and global exposure
In charge of operation in Asian Purchasing Office. Reviewing and monitoring shipping logistics/purchase orders/procurement activities/payments
- Asian purchasing office for a large, independent distributor in the USA
- Global exposure
Full function role in Supply Chain management, also in charge of plant operation and technical development support
- Leading Biotechnology/pharmaceutical company(New drug)
- Competitive package and Career progression
- Manage daily requirements and communication with the panel suppliers
- Drive panel price indication communication and ensure ongoing continuous improvements with the panel suppliers.
- Support and work cross functionally with team in USA including monthly reconciliations.
- Maintain offered panel price in the system and track monthly panel purchase cost
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reports for management and suppliers as needed
- Regional and global exposure
- Strategic planning role and key decision maker
The order fulfilment specialist for being the coordination between suppliers, customers and the company to make smooth and productive process.
- Inventory management
- Cost down for logistics cost
- Forecast planning
- E&O management
- Comprehensive package
- New start up business
- Supply Chain Engineer with design engineer background in semi conductor or high tech industries.
- Responsible for supplier management/selection/auditing from the perspectives of engineer side.
- Excellent, multinational level package
- Annual leave bases on multinational company policy
- Plan and execute procurement from global Contract manufacturers and suppliers .
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications directly with the Global Supply Team, global contract manufacturers and suppliers.
- Maintain purchase and shipment tracking information in the system.
- Participate in monthly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) Process and the market trend in the plan.
- Quality Management System improvement, maintenance
- In charge of quality in factory, foods, refreshment product
- Product Quality innovation
- Consumer complaint improvement
- Leading FMCG Company
- Great Chance to Develope QA Skills