Procurement & Supply Chain - Production Planning jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Production Planning jobs
Looking for plant manager who is hands-on and can also doing planning, plant management task
- Excellent package
- Great promotion opportunity
- Directs operations of processing products according to specifications, plans and client requirements.
- Implements new methods and production processes.
- Manage department staffing, adjust shift patterns as necessary, ensures balanced teams based on individual skills, manages time & attendance reporting (time sheets), assess overtime requirements and request approval.
- Manage Maintenance Operations ensuring that production machinery, equipment, facilities are maintained and/or modified to meet present and future needs with focus on spare parts consumption and machinery utilization level. Ensure equipment and human resources proper operation.
- Direct, plan, schedule and organize all production activities necessary to produce planned production requirements, on time, best cost, positive results within KPI measurements in accordance with production plan and overall strategic plan.
- Provide support, development, coaching and supervision to local Production management securing adequate resources allocation and balanced distribution of tasks while ensuring appropriate development of each management team member of Production function.
- International leading company
- Competitive compensation package