Marketing - Product Manager jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Product Manager jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of graphite and carbons.
- Lead market expansion activities in Asia Pacific
- Develop innovative market strategies and become industry expert
The Assistant Product Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a cataract products. The ideal candidate will be experienced marketer within MNC Medical Device. This role will enjoy the stability and flexibility within the company.
- Great Stability
- Flexibility in management
Product Manager will work closely together with Business Unit Manager to accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans as well as facilitates product registration and reimbursement application.
- Opportunity to join this dynamic MNC
- Great stage for responsible and self-motivated marketer
- Gambling,Gaming, global regions
- Operation Mgr/ Specialists
Our client a MNC pharmaceutical company is looking for a experienced (3-6years) marketer to join as Product Manager.
- Our client is a global leading brand of the products.
- Transparent and straightforward communication skills.
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall execution and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics to support assigned products lines to maintain and to expand market coverage. You will also be conducting training function. This position will work closely with Sales Team to optimize market coverage.
- Join this MNC with leading market coverage
- Opportunity to learn new product knowledge in different sector
This position will provide marketing support to sales force in China. The Product Manager will be responsible for co- development with Marketing team, and deploying marketing materials and programs designed to increase product sales. This includes the effective field release product information and the implementation of effective product line consolidation plans, interacting with field sales and clinical specialists to handle issues.
- Bigger marketing coverage - China Market
- Based in Taipei
This person will plays a key role in the team internally and externally. This person will be expecting to build brands by generating and shaping consumer insights, executing specific brand strategies, and effectively networking throughout the business towards excellent implementation to contribute to the profitable growth of local brand portfolio
- SBM, FMCG
- Premium brand
Our client a MNC pharmaceutical company that's looking for hypo with good potential in pharmaceutical marketing. Please send your application through if you have 2+ years of experience in marketing within pharma industry.
- Strong product pipeline
- Flexible working hours and attractive remuneration package
The role will be assisting in the development and implementation of product marketing plan & coordinated aspects of product introductions in Taiwan, Hong Kong and emerging markets. Also will support sales in new business development and NPD to achieve business objective.
- Product manager, Food & beverage
- Regional role, career progression