Marketing - Product Manager jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Product Manager jobs
The role will be assisting in the development and implementation of product marketing plan & coordinated aspects of product introductions in Taiwan, Hong Kong and emerging markets. Also will support sales in new business development and NPD to achieve business objective.
- Product manager, Food & beverage
- Regional role, career progression
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that's focusing on specialty care products. They're looking for a product manager with more than 3 years of experience in marketing to join the team.
- Solid products pipeline
- Transparent and direct communication streamline
- Based on the International brand vision and marketing strategy, local implementation of group-wide marketing initiatives and guidelines in the area of Product and Brand.
- Managing responsible product lines and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for promotion plan coordination, trade marketing, and promoter plans to implement local marketing plans.
- Be an active and contributing team member of International marketing discussions, including provide local insights and input to product launch projects.
- Brand Manager
- FMCG, MNC
Brand owner for the assigned product
- A well-known multinational skin health company
- Strong product portfolio and pipeline
The person will be the key role to manager the brand strategy for Taiwan market and full control on P&L and direct report to Marketing Manager based in region:
- To lead key brand and develop new brands in Taiwan.
- To develop, implement and monitor Brand Marketing Plans to achieve sales objectives for allocated brands.
- To analyse results versus expectations and makes appropriate recommendations to drive future results in term of Brand Market Share and Profitability.
- Sr. BM. MNC
- Leadership scope with great career opportunity
Our client an international pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking for a Senior Product Manager in Primary Care. Good potentials with experience and proven record in product management are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent line manager with strong people development skills
- R&D focus and good in engage in the process from head to the end.
Brand owner for the assigned product
- A well-known mutlinational FMCG company
- Stable and warm work environment
'Optimize the exploitation of short-/long-term market and profit potentials in Taiwan. To achieve this, support development of the overall MPC strategy and develop marketing strategies for vehicles, services & parts. Implement these strategies and manage the operative business of the company efficiently. Develop, promote and preserve the public image of the company and its brands. Ensure optimal product portfolio and optimal quality from production partners. Optimize the economic development of vehicles, services & parts, ensure efficiency and foster a corporate culture according to the brand values.
- Product & Price Mgr
- MNC, automotive
The position is to assist Senior Brand Manager to work together with the North Asia brand team for the marketing strategic development and execution plan in Taiwan. The position is responsible for managing/executing assigned brand(s) in the market place including, advertising, media, brand/product portfolio management, PR, BTL activities, as well as related financial and operational functions. The ABM will also work closely with other departments and functions therefore strong communication and solid execution skills are essential to success in this job.
- ABM, MNC
- Great marketing budget
Our client a global healthcare solution provider is looking for an experienced Product Manager with great experience in planning and execution in product marketing focusing on HP channels.
- Great internal resources
- Professional training and well established people development system