Marketing - Product Manager jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Product Manager jobs
Great career development opportunity
- Leading and growing MNC consumer brand
- Ownership of Taiwan Marketing strategy and team
To develop annual strategic marketing plan for products in the portfolio to a high standard, to be accountable for the execution of plan and delivery of results with flawless execution.
- Work Life Balance
- Rare Disease Experience
Responsible for establishing strong brand presence in Taiwan in the field of CNS through management and development of events and KOLs. Develop marketing plan for brands and execute with sales team to achieve sales and market share objectives.
- Work Life Balance
- Piorneer in CNS Therapeutica Area
The role requires a strategic mindset, unparalleled communication skills and the ability to prioritise and direct the field team resources we have in place to support the HD business. This person will be responsible for executing the HD strategies and tactics defined in the marketing plan. Manage day-to-day marketing programs and activities so that they meet the short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards and protect public reputation.
- Chance to Work in a Dynamic and International Team
- Open Career Development Pathway
A strategic marketing role responsible for core product and future product in pipeline. Reporting to the Business Unite Director with heavy regional exposure.
- Chance To Work With A Reputable Pharmaceutical MNC With Strong Product Pipeline
- Regional Exposure With Job Rotation Opportunity
Be in charge of food category in FMCG, lead the team and work with external parties to define local initiatives
- Marketing Manager
- FMCG, Food category
A leading nutrition brand with a lot of professional's recommendation
- PM role with people management
- The brand keep innovating and adapt to the changing world
Assit Marketing Manager to implement strategic annual amrketing plan and NPD development for achieving marketing goals with consumer understanding and KPI for checking.
- Broad job scope with great marketing resources
- Implements product promotional communication strategy for physician promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Responsible for elaborating the Brand Business Plan. Leads promotion review committee to ensure marketing promotional materials are cleared for promotional use.
- Analyzes moderately complex problems and situations and provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements.
- Provides brand promotional strategy on key planning teams such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs.
- Manages the professional marketing budget and project timelines. Manage agency relationships to develop promotional deliverables.
- Should run advisory boards in conjunction with medical department and lead launch teams or commercial product teams.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process and secure final production.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally which can influence prescribing policy/protocol position.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Working For an Innovative Pharmace4utical MNC With Strong R&D
- Extensive Regional Exposure