Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- This position is responsible for factory CA activities as defined by local factory and market management and is an integrated part of the Country CA&C team.
- It will also support Communication initiatives in the Factory in close cooperation with the factory management. The role will ensure the appropriate Community Investment programs are in place and implemented.
- Included in the role is to ensure that the appropriate levels of engagement with stakeholders, the local, state and federal government institutions in particular, are developed and maintained and to ensure business behavior is executed in a responsible and credible manner in the factory.
- The role is also expected to support the implementation of the corporate CSR strategy in the factory through communication and reporting requirements.
- Corporate Communication Mgr
- Global brand
This role will be reporting to Marketing Manager and lead a marketing supervisor.
- Marcom manager (Automotive)
- Brand communications
This is a new position for eCommerce in Taiwan market with potential for going to great china with great empowerment. The role will be playing a important strategic leader.
- ecommerce manager (not replacement)
- FMCG, home care
- To develop and execute brand communication activities for the brand portfolio to drive consumer commitment further and ensure success for Taiwan.
- Plan, organise and excellence in managing the effectiveness and efficiency of brand activities.
- Work with trade marketing team to develop and deliver marketing/channel activity.
- Adopt KPIs and evaluation process to all key brand activations to ensure effectiveness of brand build and business growth and efficiency of marketing budget usages
- Oversee and organise storage of the above related brand/activities materials trade e.g. tailored packs, in store
- Admin support and help organise events or deliver ad-hoc projects assigned by the Management.
- Ensure zero compliance breaches and fully follow global compliance & anti-corruption regulatory
- Brand supervisor
- leaidng spirit&wine MNC
1. 10% Brand strategy planning
2. 50% Develop and execute brand & product go-to-market campaigns
3. 20% Support all marcom related request from other team members
4. 20% Non-digital media evaluation and purchase
- Marcom manager
- Leading consumer electronics company