Marketing - Marketing Assistant jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Marketing Assistant jobs
The person will be assisting marketing director with product pricing and pro folio in Taiwan market.
- Product & Pricing Assistant Manager
This role will be directly reporting to Marketing Manager with a focus on initiating the lead for event, CRM and marketing communications.
- Marketing Executive
- Premium brand
The role will be direct reporting to Marketing Director, with a focus on managing digital marketing with brand management scope.
- Food, young brand, digital focus
1. Develop digital acquisition plan to increase traffic and support sales objectives:
- Define performance based plan taking into account global campaigns plan, local needs, competitive environment and budget
- Cooperate with marketing team to define the remarketing strategies to maximize all digital media investment towards conversion bridging Search, Display, Social, Affiliation, emailing
- Manage agencies to insure proper delivery of qualitative online material, cost-effective media buy and efficient tracking
2. Monitor, analyze and optimize local digital activities:
- Regularly track and optimize campaigns, based on results to reach performance objectives
- Produce regular reports to highlight performance on main metrics
- Benchmark local performances with Int'l best practise and local competitive environment
- Monitor innovative acquisition tactics and digital trends to share with the team
3. Drive day-to-day e-merchandising strategy on digital entry points:
- Enhance ecommerce contents visibility and amplify the reach & increase conversion
- Coordinate with eCommerce coordinator to insure seamless user experience and path to purchase insight
- Strengthen eCommerce business performance, uncovering new opportunities, and advising on programs/promotions based on data analysis capability
- Digital marketing