Life Sciences - Medical Affairs jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Medical Affairs jobs
A MSL assumes in-field medical function, is the key player for driving the local medical programs, and serves as first point of contact for local marketing colleagues and the relevant regional medical functions as appropriate. A MSL assists the Medical Affairs Team to ensure operational excellence and high medical standards and compliance in field.
- Competitive company benefits scheme
- Chance to work in specialty therapeutic area
The Medical Advisor contributes to the development of medical strategy and provides Medical input into Brand Strategies and Medical guidance and governance for all therapeutic areas ensuring support of the life cycle of all products. This role works to execute the medical component of the Brand Strategies, ensure team members are properly trained, and ensures medical efforts are properly documented.
- Mid size biotech company with international management team
- Chance to handle rare disease products and in trial pipelines
The Medical Advisor (MA) within Medical Affairs will be responsible for providing expert clinical capability and leadership while managing a broad range of Medical Affairs activities associated with his or her assigned products and therapy area;
- They will develop and implement local research strategies to address data gaps and advance the scientific/clinical understanding of company's medicines.
- They will be accountable for leading external scientific/clinical exchange with the scientific and medical community and to bring the medical voice of the customer back into the organization (includes 1:1 interactions, advisory boards, medical education, congress presentations, publications and congress sponsorships).
- They will work with the Medical team, the cross-functional teams, and global teams providing scientific/clinical expertise, advice and technical leadership on products in the Taiwan market by developing and implementing a local, integrated medical strategy and customer engagement plans.
- Chance to work with a pharmaceutical MNC
- Career progression opportunities