Life Sciences - Medical Affairs jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Medical Affairs jobs
The Medical Advisor contributes to the development of medical strategy and provides Medical input into Brand Strategies and Medical guidance and governance for all therapeutic areas ensuring support of the life cycle of all products. This role works to execute the medical component of the Brand Strategies, ensure team members are properly trained, and ensures medical efforts are properly documented.
- Mid size biotech company with international management team
- Chance to handle rare disease products and in trial pipelines
Reporting to the Medical Affairs Manager, the Associate Medical Affairs Manager will be responsible for phase 4 clinical trial project and also other related medical affair functions.
- Stable Work Environment
- Strong Product Pipeline
This position is a critical senior leader for the enhancing local compliance standards in the specified affiliate and assisting the regional VP, Head of Ethics & Compliance, Japan and East Asia, in developing and implementing a newly established global organization dedicated to compliance and ethical behavior.
- Strategic Role Within A Multinational Japanese Pharmaceutical MNC
- A Country Leadership Role With Matrix Reporting Line
A Medical science liaison (MSL) provides the scientific and medical knowledge in Urology, and implements medical and clinical programs in Taiwan to enhance the familiarity and endorsement of relevant products with HCPs. A MSL assumes in-field medical function, is the key player for driving the local medical programs, and serves as first point of contact for local marketing colleagues and the relevant regional medical functions as appropriate. A MSL assists the Medical Affairs Team to ensure operational excellence and high medical standards and compliance in field.
- Development And Training Provided
- Young And Energetic Management Team
- Work with the Sr Director of Medical Team to develop and execute medical strategy for the specified Product/Disease Area, appropriately aligned with overall strategy and incorporating R&D functional strategies (clinical, regulatory, HEOR, PV, compliance)
- Development and in-year implementation of the medical plan in Taiwan and/or support in-year plan definition and implementation by International Medical Affairs
- Drives execution of specific medical projects per medical strategy
- Serve as Medical representative on standing and project-based cross-functional teams
- As needed, provide Medical review to Regional promotional and non-promotional materials
- Act as a company representative interacting with external scientific leaders, patient advocacy groups and/or regulatory authorities
- Establish appropriate strategic partnerships with centers of excellence and KOLs in areas of scientific interest
- Chance To Work With A Reputable And Innovative Biopharma Company
- Leadership Role
The Medical Advisor (MA) within Medical Affairs will be responsible for providing expert clinical capability and leadership while managing a broad range of Medical Affairs activities associated with his or her assigned products and therapy area;
- They will develop and implement local research strategies to address data gaps and advance the scientific/clinical understanding of company's medicines.
- They will be accountable for leading external scientific/clinical exchange with the scientific and medical community and to bring the medical voice of the customer back into the organization (includes 1:1 interactions, advisory boards, medical education, congress presentations, publications and congress sponsorships).
- They will work with the Medical team, the cross-functional teams, and global teams providing scientific/clinical expertise, advice and technical leadership on products in the Taiwan market by developing and implementing a local, integrated medical strategy and customer engagement plans.
- Chance to work with a pharmaceutical MNC
- Career progression opportunities