IT - Senior IT Management / CIO / CTO jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Senior IT Management / CIO / CTO jobs
- Featured JobTaipeiPermanent
As VP of Software Engineering, you will focus on driving technical excellence through establishing streamlined operational practices, emphasis on high quality code delivery, manage the entire software engineering team consisting of mobile, web, cloud, and QA teams, from strategically implementing new feature integration to systematically managing platform integrity. This position also has the opportunity to co-create product road-map development.
- Excellent start up company looking to grow their Software R&D team
- Great compensation provided and work in Cloud/iOT/Mobile products!
- Provides leadership to assigned group(s) within IT. Identifies, evaluates and resolves business issues.
- Manages budgets. Works on abstract problems across all functional areas within IT.
- Regional project and management scope
- Global exposure
- Design and implement group's long-term strategic plan for technology development
- Lead, manage and monitor all IT system development within the group
- Drive and lead the team to the right direction in leveraging different software development projects from both technical and business perspectives
- Provide solution architecture and detailed designs for different software development products
- Play the role of subject matter experts for client projects and ensure the quality of solution delivery
- Train up the development team on/off-shore and ensure to follow proper development frameworks
- Lead the testing cycles of product development and project delivery, and improve the testing productivity with Rational application lifecycle platform
- Support pre-sales activities including client presentation, input on project budget and schedule, etc
- Be the leading technical key person in a Financial Technology leading company
- Excellent career opportunity to expand to work with global team and markets
- Implementation and support to internal / external stakeholders.
- Manage daily IT infrastructure/application vendor relationship and meet the Service Level Agreements.
- IT Governance skill that works closely with regional head office & HQ
- SOX IT Compliance Management - Develop and implement IT policies in line with corporate policies and business direction.
- Provide good project management documentation and participate in cross-program reviews and planning.
- Manage and plan IT projects by utilizing project management tools i.e. SDLC, ASAP, PM to ensure quality solution delivery.
- Good technical knowledge of Finance & Services line of business applications such as B2B & B2C etc.
- Budget & Resource Management - Provide timely financial expenses, Sales Report and Planning IT projects.
- And other critical IT functions necessary to the organization's success.
- Good Leadership - IT functional leadership and guidance to IT Team member.
- IT head role - cover Taiwan and other countries in APAC
- Competitive salary package