IT - Senior IT Management / CIO / CTO jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Senior IT Management / CIO / CTO jobs
- Implementation and support to internal / external stakeholders.
- Manage daily IT infrastructure/application vendor relationship and meet the Service Level Agreements.
- IT Governance skill that works closely with regional head office & HQ
- SOX IT Compliance Management - Develop and implement IT policies in line with corporate policies and business direction.
- Provide good project management documentation and participate in cross-program reviews and planning.
- Manage and plan IT projects by utilizing project management tools i.e. SDLC, ASAP, PM to ensure quality solution delivery.
- Good technical knowledge of Finance & Services line of business applications such as B2B & B2C etc.
- Budget & Resource Management - Provide timely financial expenses, Sales Report and Planning IT projects.
- And other critical IT functions necessary to the organization's success.
- Good Leadership - IT functional leadership and guidance to IT Team member.
- IT head role - cover Taiwan and other countries in APAC
- Competitive salary package