IT - Pre-sales / Post-sales jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Pre-sales / Post-sales jobs
- Featured JobTaipeiPermanent
Provide technical support service to Taiwan customers and Partners and APAC regional customers. This is mainly achieved by:
- Highest possible customer satisfaction in a proactive way;
- A single point of contact within Coriant Service or external partners for any care related issue;
- Supporting sales forces and customer teams in best possible way to introduce our products and solutions;
- Providing customer acceptance test and/or product introduction workshop in a professional way;
- Delivering the necessary input and priorities to align software maintenance roadmaps with our customers need.
- E2E customer case handling;
- Emergency service;
- Onsite support for customer acceptance test , troubleshooting, technical clarification.
- Conducting of enabling workshops for end customers, service partners…etc.
- Self-enabling on new technologies, new products;
- Being the technical bridge, this role should gradually develop in-depth familiarity of customer's network architecture, technical issues and operation model, among Local Services Team, Global TAC, and related technical back-end functional entities.
- Documentation tasks, upgrade procedure, acceptance test manual, and/or other customer documentation review and writing.
- Leading brand of Optical Network product in Telecommunication industry
- Critical role with potential leaderhip scope
As the local loop and delivery team under Global Service Design & Implementation
- Leading global telecommunication company
- Regional exposure
The Account Executive provides the client coverage in the FSI industry for our client. Having a global and regional resources of oversight for end to end delivery, the Account Executive works with internal service and solutions providers and partners/subcontractors to ensure superior levels of customer satisfaction for our client.
- Very competitive benefits package and company welfare
- Excellent working environment: an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Provide pre-sales support to assist sales team to achieve sales target.
- On-job trainings and support from regional offices
- Leading IT cloud-based solutions
- Work closely with sales team
- Support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales
- Excellent career progression
- Key decision maker
- Execute an industry-driven sales plan, generating, and qualifying leads within the region.
- Work with the assigned Solutions Engineer to articulate, define, and scope sales opportunities.
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas.
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale professional services team.
- Overseeing the customer proposal process and ensuring that they address customer requirements.
- Supporting and educating Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
- Allocate your time to prospecting new account opportunities of telecom sectors and collaborating with Taiwan resellers to bring in the deals.
- Great chance to work in a multinational company
- Excellent sales incentive and benefits
The Asia Business Development Leader will be accountable for opening new MNC Accounts (from Forbes G2K) and generating multi-million dollar business across Asia, for IT Services. It is a hunter role and requires entrepreneurial spirit. This role is required to establish and maintain excellent relationship at CXO level.
- Great chance to get regional exposure
- Rewarding career development
- Identify opportunities in semiconductor, FPD (Flat Panel Display) and PV for future growth to improve or sustain profitable growth of sales.
- Engineer product applications to bring values to customers and feedback for product development.
- First tier company in material industry
- Great chance for regional exposure
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by our client's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention and account growth
- Quota responsibility within a territory of major account sized client accounts, with a strong focus on growth accounts
- Consistent execution of our client's internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Uncapped Commission and Accelerators