Healthcare - Healthcare jobs
3 Matching Jobs
MA has accountability to oversee and lead the development and execution of Clinical and Medical Affairs plans in the Country. This includes providing medical guidance for Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs) and development and execution of the Country medical affairs brand plans for pipeline and exiting marketed portfolio of products. MA combines business acumen, clinical expertise and serve as a conduit of information to a cross functional internally.
- Overseas returnee are welcome
- Career opportunity to use your business acumen and entrepreneur mind-set
Our client a global reputable pharmaceutical company is looking for a young talent in Clinical Research. The role is going to focus in one of the top therapeutic areas.
- Stable and open minded company culture
- Excellent employee benefit
Imaging Specialist is responsible for developing image sales and business development by educating client's product users to get satisfied clinical result and hold marketing activities. You will approach our clients with technical support based on utilizing your Radiologist experiences.
- Career transition opportunity for Radiologic Technologist
- Exposures to regional activity