Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
Drive Customer Quality Communication and Satisfaction, Respond to Customer Issues or Request Regarding Product Quality and Quality Systems
- MNC Opportunity with Excellent Salary Package and Benefits
- Great Career Progression Potential
My client is a global leading automotive manufacturer across the world and now is hiring a quality manager with strong quality system and manufacturing quality management experience.
- Great package and career progression
- Co-work with the world's largest manufacturers in their area of specialization
A leading semiconductor company with global business scope is hiring a Subcon Quality Engineer in Taiwan for new technology quality management.
- Attractive remuneration package
- A leader in the industry recognized by customers and organizations around the w
This role will be responsible for deploying Global Quality Policies across worldwide to improve, maintain and guarantee the quality of the company's products and also be the main interface with external parties, customers, suppliers and partners for all quality related topics.
- Excellent package with people management opportunity
- With the power/authority to get things down
To oversee the Dyeing functions of SBUs and head Chemical work stream & dyestuff rationalization project of the Fabrics Alliance through effective utilization of resources in order to meet planned production targets whilst maintaining optimum quality standards, and meeting customer requirements effectively.
- Give leadership to Fabrics alliance's Chemical work stream & dyestuff rationalization projects as the main custodian of the projects
- Represent the business units of Fabric Alliance at Senior Management meetings, provide information on vital operational indices, monitor non conformity and assist with management decision making
- Advice Dye House Managers on calibrating dye machines at optimum level in line with the production plan & priority, monitor deviation and ensure maximum output of machines
- Oversee the color matching process, advice the SBU teams in resolving critical colour matching issues pertaining to both lab dips and bulk production in order to meet customer requirements for quality and on time delivery
- Oversee the preparation of the overall Dye House annual budget, monitor and ensure healthy budgetary control
- Direct the preventive maintenance schedules and ensure periodic audits for machine maintenance in a timely manner to facilitate optimum machine up-time
- Spearhead continuous improvement in dyeing & finishing process and assist with eliminating quality issues on all production aspects
- Develop the team through on-going training, keep them up-to-date on accreditation requirements, foster healthy employee relations and build a sustainable knowledge transfer process to ensure a good bench-strength
- Provide consultancy advise to SBUs to continuously strive to improve production processes in order to reduce the incidence if not eliminate all shade and related quality issues within the dyeing and finishing processes in areas such as:
- Introduction of new processes
- Use of new dyes and chemicals
- Employment of current technology
- Modifications to existing machinery
- One of the Asia's largest frabric manufacturer
- Comprehensive relocation package
Drive and continuously improve color management. Provide technical knowledge and solutions on color and material quality issues to suppliers and ensure all color and material quality processes adhere to standards and requirements. Support and coordinate all operation to ensure global alignment on color management processes and accreditation schemes.
- Drive and consolidate discussion of field findings from Quality Team and work with internal parties to improve color management processes.
- Collaborate with Quality Manager on the execution of Laboratory, Color and Fabric Inspection accreditation schemes between official auditors and suppliers for the region.
- Conduct style checking for color and fastness deviations and problems.
- Proactively work with suppliers on continuous improvements on color management on site at dye house and work to improve efficiencies and right first time.
- Follow up comments from pre-production meetings with Material Quality Manager and work with suppliers to highlight any color issues and provide preventative actions.
- Be proactive in finding new methods/systems/equipment to further improve and enhance current processes.
- Leading sport branding company
- Clear promotion structure