Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
We are looking for a self-motivated Product Engineer based in Taipei, Taiwan. This Product Engineer will be responsible for overseeing new product introduction, production ramp, yield sustaining and improvement in foundries to support business demand in Taiwan.
- Hands-on experience in defect analysis and yield improvment
- Attractive Salary package and Good Career progression
As a R&D Process Integration Engineer, you will work with our foundry partners to enable smooth bring-up of CMOS Image Sensor parts.
You will define the pixel process integration scheme and do extensive engineering analysis. You will work with internal teams (R&D, Design, PE, Operations, etc.) and foundry from early R&D to manufacturing for image sensor products. You will get a chance to lead technical projects and showcase your problem-solving skills.
- 7 years expeience in process integration development
- US branding company with great career progression
We are looking for a self-motivated Staff Chip Product Engineer based in Taipei, Taiwan.
This Product Engineer will be responsible for overseeing new chip product introduction, production ramp, yield sustaining and improvement in foundries to support business needs and demand in 3D sensing business.
- 10 years' experience in optoelectronic device testing and modeling
- Attractive Salary package, Next generation product development
- A competitive package and great career progression
- Foreign working environment
The candidate is responsible for LCD module/TFT display module design and development from specification creation to product manufacturing. The ideal candidate should carry abundant knowledge in LCM module/TFT display design, capable to interpret customer's specification, and produce satisfying solution and products for the customers.
He or she will be working closely with sales, product manager, sourcing, quality engineer, and manufacturing engineering, and become an important team player in a project team.
- 3 years HW development experience in LCD/LCM
- Great opportunity in career development
Lead ALS roadmap industrialization transversally with FE/FILTER/WLP/TEST owners
- Multi-national Enviroment
- Excellent Salary Package and Benefits
Being a member of our Engineering team, mold CAD designer will work along with teammates both in Europe and in Taiwan to develop/adapt mold concepts to integrate our induction solutions for Heat&Cool applications in injection molding. T
This team includes mold CAD and simulation experts to develop and validate our solutions at design stage. In this team, mold CAD designer will be in charge of designing/adapting molds for 3iTech integration.
Mold CAD designer with at least 5 to 8 years of experience in the field, preferentially being used to work directly in international environment or with international customers. Few travels per year, mainly to China mainland, are to be considered in this position. At job start, a 3 months training period in the headquarters in France will be required.
- Attractive salary package, Global MNC company environment with great development
- 3~ 5 years' ME development experience
This role will interface with internal/CM departments such as quality, manufacturing, customer service, and engineering to coordinate, and expedite the repair and return of products.
This candidate will be exposed to a variety of different departments and experiences, giving a good baseline for future opportunity, growth and direction for career.
- Solid Qaulity experience, familiar with 8D and DOE for over 8 years
- Great opportunity in career progression and new technology
Work as a technical interface, need to do design review and schematic design, solid experience in AP router product development with good communication background and cost control ability mindset.
- HW development experience over 7 years WiFi AP rounter
- US culture for good salary package