Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
Yearly Salary (NTD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobTaipeiPermanent
A Project Development Manager is sought to work in our clients new Taiwan based team
- Large scale project in renewable energy
- Market leading MNC business
- Recipe creation. Selecting the best dye & chemical combination according to customer requirement
- Working out the right dyeing method and temperature for the fabric
- Making up a sample dye and testing to make sure it produces the right results
- Producing a final formula for use in the manufacturing process
- Recommending any special finishes or treatments to be applied after the dyeing process
- Maintain lab to bulk RFT
- Evaluating, identifying and selecting products & suppliers
- Documenting the dye recipes and processes for each textile order, for future reference
- Meeting regularly with the team in order to impart guidance and arrive at the root cause of process failures and follow up through preventive action initiatives in order to avoid recurrence
- Providing consultation and technical advice to design, dying, marketing and production staff
- Carrying out process improvement initiatives in order to enhance performance of finished products in parameters such as shade, wash fastness, rubbing fastness, water fastness etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and innovations within the profession and introduce new processes, dyes and chemicals and modifications to existing machinery
- One of the Asia's largest frabric manufacturer
- Comprehensive relocation package
Focus on Key component management in EE part.
- Work and Life balance, Attractive salary package
- Great career progression in US culture company
To be responsible for executing the sales strategies of the responsible Taiwan area, leading the team to achieve the predefined targets (profits & costs) and driving the alignments of all the management processes among the responsible offices.
- Familiar with Automation industry, understand ODM/OEM business
- Solid people management experience
Management for fast-paced customer services, highly custom design projects and long-lived products
- Excellent Salary Package
- Excellent Regional Exposure
Assist nuclear power plant to conduct decommissioning project, provide technical supports to client
- Opportunity from Leading Engineering Services Company
- Excellent Annual Package and Benefits
Design, develop, and test an embedded solution.
- Flexible working hours & fancy working environment
- Cross-countries and locations teams
We are finding candidate with rich people managment experience and solid technical skill in X86 system platform.
- Manages and controls activities within a single country or a sub-region which is part of a larger geographical Region.
- Manages typically between 8 and 12 direct reports.
- Manage staff activities in solving common and complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. Plans, manages and monitors operational/tactical activities of Staff.
- Staff members'work may involve strategic issues. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members.
- 5 years up people management experience with strong EE skill
- Good Career progression and exposure
Passionate in SSD or Flash indutry, familiar with technical marketing and strategy providing.
- 10 years experience in SSD or NAND FLASH industry
- Great opportunity in business planning and build up
Conduct DC/DC power design, layout and circuit design
- Promising career progression
- Excellent welfare and compensation