Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
79 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Automation / Mechatronics / Robotics
- Chemical / Process
- Compliance / EHS
- Engineering Design, R&D and NPI
- Facilities Management / Technical Manager
- Field Services / Maintenance
- Production, Manufacturing
- Project / Programme Management
- Quality, Technical
- Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement
- Test / Application / Commissioning
Yearly Salary (NTD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobHsinchu CityPermanentNTD2,000,000 - NTD4,000,000
We are looking for real talent with rich experience of LTPS process, understand process development of low temperature poly silicon and looking for next challenge scope in Taiwan.
- Job is based in Taiwan, Hsinchu City
- Japanese would be an advantage.
- 10 years experience in LTPS process for OLED
- Global exposure opportunity and Great salary package
We want to find a Electrical System Compliance Manager to work in Taiwan. This candidate need to have both good English and Chinese communication skill with external government, Taipower, Supplier and internal RD team to ensure project execute smoothly.
- Good English skill with system grid electrical design experience
- Good Salary package with great working environment and career development
An worldwide global automotive component manufacturer is looking for Quality Management with solid experience in TS 16949 and Supply Quality Auditing.
- Excellent Package
- Scope crosses Asia Pacific
In charge of SAP development and maintenance
- Leading company in semiconductor industry
- Competitive annual package
- This job role is to assist our client to provide facility services to every customer at any time in an efficient and innovative manner while achieving operational outstanding and to convert capital funds into exceptional facility solutions.
- 5-10 years facility experiences in Semiconductor / Pharmaceutical etc industry
- MNC company with comprehensive salary and benefits
Very exciting and big scope role in Taiwan, look for Senior Director level candidate who has hands-on skill and great leadership experience in RD development center.
Need to ensure product design and manufactured performance for high quality and reliability in design, also need to execute strategy and development of our product.
This position will direct repot to US VP.
- 10 years expereince in PC RD development
- People oriented with great salary package and flexible working culture
This role will interface with Foundry and CM (Contract Manufacturer) to manage quality and customer service activities, and maintain company's quality image with assigned customers
- 5 years CQE experience in foundry
- Great salary package, highly grow up product and business
We are looking for a self-motivated Staff Chip Product Engineer based in Taipei, Taiwan.
This Product Engineer will be responsible for overseeing new chip product introduction, production ramp, yield sustaining and improvement in foundries to support business needs and demand in 3D sensing business.
- 10 years' experience in optoelectronic device testing and modeling
- Attractive Salary package, Next generation product development
Facility control system maintain, initiate tasks/projects for improvement or energy saving goals
- Multinational Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package and Benefits