Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Chemical / Process
- Compliance / EHS
- Engineering Design, R&D and NPI
- Facilities Management / Technical Manager
- Field Services / Maintenance
- Operations Management
- Production, Manufacturing
- Project / Programme Management
- Quality, Technical
- Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement
- Test / Application / Commissioning
Yearly Salary (NTD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobTaipeiPermanent
A Project Development Manager is sought to work in our clients new Taiwan based team
- Large scale project in renewable energy
- Market leading MNC business
- Recipe creation. Selecting the best dye & chemical combination according to customer requirement
- Working out the right dyeing method and temperature for the fabric
- Making up a sample dye and testing to make sure it produces the right results
- Producing a final formula for use in the manufacturing process
- Recommending any special finishes or treatments to be applied after the dyeing process
- Maintain lab to bulk RFT
- Evaluating, identifying and selecting products & suppliers
- Documenting the dye recipes and processes for each textile order, for future reference
- Meeting regularly with the team in order to impart guidance and arrive at the root cause of process failures and follow up through preventive action initiatives in order to avoid recurrence
- Providing consultation and technical advice to design, dying, marketing and production staff
- Carrying out process improvement initiatives in order to enhance performance of finished products in parameters such as shade, wash fastness, rubbing fastness, water fastness etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and innovations within the profession and introduce new processes, dyes and chemicals and modifications to existing machinery
- One of the Asia's largest frabric manufacturer
- Comprehensive relocation package
Focus on Key component management in EE part.
- Work and Life balance, Attractive salary package
- Great career progression in US culture company
We want to find a candidate who has solid technical skill in Automation field and familiar with customer relationship build up and solution strategy providing. Furthermore, this candidate need to have good leadership experience to manage team to drive for excellent.
- 8+ years working experience in Automation field with leadership skill
- Attractive Salary package
The job will focus on GPON network related products
- Produce own-brand product; working with US and European teams
- Attractive salary package
We want to find high level management candidate who has great experience to plan product roadmap and drive business strategy.
- 12+ years experience in team management
- Great salary package
Focus on HW technical development and X86 system product integration, understand IPC industry and also get good cross functional communication skill.
- 7+ years working experience in Display/Monitor or X86 system integration
- Great opportunity in career development
Full time permanent engineer, responsible for RF testing and FT process to make sure product quality and performance.
Detailed oriented person, good knowledge in packaging house experience for RF part.
- 3 年以上RF Final test測試經驗
- MNC company with good business development
Good talent HW engineer who is passionate in Ethernet product. Dedicate and focus on HW technical skill and have knowledge and design experience with circuit topologies such as 10/100/1000Base Ethernet PHY, Ethernet Switch, Ethernet Router.