Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
54 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Chemical / Process
- Compliance / EHS
- Engineering Design, R&D and NPI
- Facilities Management / Technical Manager
- Field Services / Maintenance
- Operations Management
- Production, Manufacturing
- Project / Programme Management
- Quality, Technical
- Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement
- Test / Application / Commissioning
Yearly Salary (NTD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobHsinchu CityPermanentNTD2,000,000 - NTD4,000,000
We are looking for real talent with rich experience of LTPS process, understand process development of low temperature poly silicon and looking for next challenge scope in Taiwan.
- Job is based in Taiwan, Hsinchu City
- Japanese would be an advantage.
- 10 years experience in LTPS process for OLED
- Global exposure opportunity and Great salary package
We want to find a Electrical System Compliance Manager to work in Taiwan. This candidate need to have both good English and Chinese communication skill with external government, Taipower, Supplier and internal RD team to ensure project execute smoothly.
- Good English skill with system grid electrical design experience
- Good Salary package with great working environment and career development
We are looking for experienced technical sales candidate who understand MCU product and IC application. Contributing to sales revenue, product promotion and client connection for business development.
We are looking for engineer who has good technical skill and willing to face customer to do some technical support and post-sales service.
- 3 years' technical support in automation field
- EU company, good salary package
We are looking for a self-motivated Product Engineer based in Taipei, Taiwan. This Product Engineer will be responsible for overseeing new product introduction, production ramp, yield sustaining and improvement in foundries to support business demand in Taiwan.
- Hands-on experience in device design and wafer process.
- Attractive Salary package and Good Career progression
- 熟網路通訊協定,Layer2 /Layer3 protocol
This candidate responsible for product quality assurance activities in development stage, manage ODM requirements and deliverables, work in a team environment to develop and implement best practices, toward defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste, provide continuous improvement.
Responsible for market quality improvement, utilize data analysis, efficiently coordinate and drive resource to secure root cause identified, mitigation & corrective action implemented in place.
- 7 years product quality experience in validation and reliability
- Great career progression with attractive salary package
This person will be responsible for the wafer fabrication process integration, yield sustaining and improvement in foundries to support business needs and demand in Taiwan.
- 3~5 years experience in VCSEL or III-V device process development and integratio
- World leading company in optical network and laser industry
- To provide technical support and lead project execution.
- Support the business development of MEP Design Team.
- To provide accurate and timely technical input into all projects as required.
- Multi-National Company with Global Exposure Opportunity
- Good Salary Package and Benefits