Browse by Industry - Media & Agency
8 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
A world-leading advertising and public relations company is looking for Financial Analyst.
- Dyanmic and Fun Culture
- A Global Group with Multiple Brands and Businesses
Our client is a world leader in designing marketing programs that help their clients to measure their success and market share. They have been established for more than 20 years and have more than 30 offices worldwide. Some of the major clients include Wellcome, 7-Eleven, Dairy Farm Group etc. They are looking for a Program Manager reporting to Country Head.
- Account Manager with a Global Company
- Excellent communication and project management skills
This role will be supporting global marketing in ecommerce operation.
- eCommerce manager / AM
- Global app company
Full function accounting experience
- Broaden your accounting full function experience
- Accounting Supervisor
General Manager will be expected to plan, organize, lead and control the daily operations of a business, region, operating unit or division. Also, hires and trains employees, prepares reports, and sets budgets.
- one of the most valuable television network in the world
- one of the most-watched and successful channels
Our client is a digital media and has operation over more than 100+ channels . They mainly focus on entertainment related channels both via traditional media and also new media platform. At the moment they are recruiting for Head of Sales.
- Senior Managerial Position
- Working for One of the Largest TV Network Company
Handle the company's newest project with implementing system on a large scope.
- Handle major Assignments.
- Growing with a Globle Company.
Opportunity to be managerial position
- Clear Company Vision
- Very good company culture with an energetic working environment
The client has a C2C e-commerce App just launched in April in Taiwan reflecting from rapid growth in Japan. When it was launched in Japan, it became No.2 App in introductory with in one year.
The Marketing Manager will build on prior marketing experience to grow the new app business through digital activities that supports engagement, demand generation and customer acquisition.
- Social Marketing Manager
- B2B2C, ecommerce