Browse by Industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
62 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
Global leading pharmaceutical manufacturer with site and channels in Taiwan, has won several times of "Harris Internative" and "Fortune" awards. With leading market share in their own-branding products. Looking for best supply chain talents joining their business.
- Excellent pacakge
- Joining best leading pharmaceutical company
The Clinical Trainer will be actively contribute to the company's strategy and execution. This person will be responsible of conducting training to sales rep and clinical specialist at each POS. Frequent travelling will be required within Taiwan. With your strong knowledge and clinical background, you will be representing the company to attend conference in overseas.
- Frequent travelling in Taiwan
- Potential opportunity to cover China market for great performer
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall execution and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics to support assigned products lines to maintain and to expand market coverage. You will also be conducting training function. This position will work closely with Sales Team to optimize market coverage.
- Join this MNC with leading market coverage
- Opportunity to learn new product knowledge in different sector
You will be utilizing your experience and knowledge in OR to assist with the Sales & Marketing team achiving team and company goal. You will have exposures to communicate and to work with APAC team.
- Join this well-known MNC Medical Device
- Strong team work spirit and family atmosphere
As a Sales Leader in Taiwan, you will be in responsible of business development for a new product launch. You will use your strong market experience in specific sector in medical device. You will be able to expand your team according to business needs.
- Join this stable and well-structured conglomerate
- New product launch and new sales team
A listed company in HSI
- Aimed for provide high quality hygiene products and services
- Strong product portfolio and pipeline
This position will provide marketing support to sales force in China. The Product Manager will be responsible for co- development with Marketing team, and deploying marketing materials and programs designed to increase product sales. This includes the effective field release product information and the implementation of effective product line consolidation plans, interacting with field sales and clinical specialists to handle issues.
- Bigger marketing coverage - China Market
- Based in Taipei
The person will be focusing on integrated marketing solutions to leverage internal platform resources at each BUs to do corporate marketing via e-marketing, social media and digital communications.
- E-Marketing Manager, MNC
- social media, integrated marketing
Our client a global well known pharmaceutical company is looking for a seasoned Market Access Head with solid commercial background and market access experience. This person is expected to take on important task and responsibility with a mature supporting team.
- Strong product line and abundant internal resources
- Solid management team support.