Browse by Industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
24 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
Our client a global healthcare solution provider is looking for an experienced Product Manager with great experience in planning and execution in product marketing focusing on HP channels.
- Great internal resources
- Professional training and well established people development system
A prestigious health care company is looking for a Senior Accountant based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Attractive salary package and better-than-market leave policies.
- Heavy investment in training and developing its employees.
Leading global healthcare company
- Directly report to BU Head
- Promising long term career development
The Associate Product Manager (APM) supports key sales and marketing activities for Taiwan, and is a trusted individual when it comes to organising all Sales and Marketing events.
- Multinational Pharmaceutical company
- Minimum 3 years' pharmaceutical industry experience
Global leading pharmaceutical manufacturer with site and channels in Taiwan, has won several times of "Harris Internative" and "Fortune" awards. With leading market share in their own-branding products. Looking for best supply chain talents joining their business.
- Excellent pacakge
- Joining best leading pharmaceutical company
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2015
- Seeking top talent to join our Recruiting team!
A global well known company is establishing its office in Taiwan. They're looking for a seasoned marketer to handle their upcoming strong pipeline that focuses on CNS.
- Strong product pipeline lining up
- Transparent and cozy organization atmosphere
The Practice Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organising, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives.
- Attractive salary package and incentive
- Entrepreneur mind-set and enjoy challenges
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals mainly in dental clinics and/or dental laboratories within an assigned territory, through the effective selling and promoting products, solutions and services to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives.
- Join a well established MNC Medical Device
- Proactive and enthusastic sales representative