Browse by Industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
26 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
The Product Manager (PM) work together with Marketing Manager for the overall development and implementation of access strategies and tactics to support assigned products lines to establish, enhance and distinguish placement within vision care arena. This position will work closely with Sales Team to establish and optimise market exposure and market coverage.
- Attractive salary and incentive plan
- Opportunity to execute product launch
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that's focusing on specialty care products. They're looking for a product manager with more than 3 years of experience in marketing to join the team.
- Solid products pipeline
- Transparent and direct communication streamline
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that's looking for MSL with solid academic background and working experience with excellent communication skills.
- Well established people development program
- Strong product pipelines
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2015
- Seeking top talent to join our Recruiting team!
This HR Manager is responsible for a specific area of the function for the successful delivering of HR programs/policies; may also provide support and advice to Line Managers across the business and to support the Senior HR Business Partner in translating and implementing the Unit's Business plans in the form of an HR strategy.
- Comparable Benefit
- Career Progression
In this role you will handle the division which is the growth driver of the company.
- Opportunity to handle the division which is the growth driver of the com
- Opportunity to lead a national sales team of 8 specialists
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company is looking for great talents with experience in Oncology and good track record.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Performance driven and good reward program
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals mainly in hemodialysis (HD) machines & Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) machines within an assigned territory. Through the effective selling and providing high level of customer service (24 hours on-call), solutions and services to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives.
- Resilient to work on 24 hours on-call
- Highly self-driven and responsible sales representative needed
A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Manager in charge of Business Planning & Analysis.
- Much opportunity for regional career progression.
- Competitive salary package adn benefit policies
Our client is a global aesthetic pharmaceutical company that owns signature products that dominate the aesthetic business. The company emphasizes heavily on training and technical knowledge. The company is looking for a high potential who has experience in medical sales and solid in training and holding seminars to join as part of the marketing team.
- Strong product pipeline and great support from upper management.
- Regular overseas team building.