Browse by Industry - Business Services
13 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobTainanPermanent
- Consistently upholds all Rinchem policies, practices and procedures
- Develops people to their highest potential through necessary training and excellent performance management (hiring, performance appraisals, MMFs, positive feedback, discipline and termination)
- Develops, maintains and deploys operational business plans for the facility to meet corporate Safety, Accuracy, Productivity, Profitability goals; personalizes these goals for all CSC employees
- Ensures proper storage for each product and on-time delivery to customer; Maintains facility and operational quality standards to ensure a safe warehouse in compliance with corporate goals/policies, showcase guidelines, and compliant with pertinent regulations
- Great career progression
- Management scope
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the Testing / Certification businesses to sell into ODM/OEM industry. With various certification solution, the BDM(Business Development Manager) should be able to identify, penetrate and develop new business opportunity to expand the market value for our client.
- International exposure to co-work with good counterparts
- Flexible and dynamic working culture
A world leading MNC is looking for a Sr. Finance Manager
- Be in the core position to drive the business
- Clear career development opportunity
Global firm looking for Assistant Finance Manager to oversee Taiwan location.
- Assistant Finance Manager with growing business
- the chance to develop and lead a team
The responsibilities are quiet broad and challenging, covered end to end business development activities, including market research, E-Commerce platform data analysis, cross function coordination with Sales, marketing, and other external parties. Therefore, enhance the sales force to achieve the sales target.
- Great fast pace, energetic working environment
- attractive salary package
A financial service company is looking for a Financial Specialist.
- A Newly Created Position with High Autonomy
- Regional Exposure
Current opportunities are available within our expanding recruitment teams in Taipei.
- International Work Environment
- Excellent earning potential
We are looking for talents with all sorts of background to join with Michael Page and develop your career with rounded support and rewards.
- Competitive fixed salary plus bonus
- Excellent benefits include generous annual leave and Healthcare
This role will provide Monthly Payroll Services to clients.
- Friendly working environment
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance
This role will be in charge for new business development and partnership development. Closely work with regional team to gathering the domestic resource to achieve the sales target.
- Ecommerce marketing leading brand
- Work life balance working environment